Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blue Prism Outlook meeting request to collection

Hello, I am trying to get all meeting requests that come into my outlook to go into a collection- I can use "Get Received Items" but that picks  up normal mail and no meeting requests. I think it might be something to do with the code stage but not t...

get installation file by api request or direct link

Our Devops Team works on implementation and automation Blueprism install and faced an issue of getting msi installation file with current build, is it possible to automate downloading it from site in the script, for example, by getting it by api requ...

Cannot cast value into string

Hi!,Im doing the same Prozess 5 times. I just added a 6th time, but I get an error if it tries to get trough. I'm using the standard business business Object Count new IDs (Collections). This brings the Error:  Expression evaluates to the wrong datat...

MS Word - Go to End of Document

I have a modified MS Word VBO to paste a collection as a table into a document however the cursor then sits within the table.  I have more text and tables to add into the document and these get added to the table.I have been trying to create an actio...

Resolved! Issue with Double click action

Hello - I am trying to double-click on an element which is spied in AA mode. There is no 'double click mouse center' option - so i used multiple global mouse click center to double click the element. Unfortunately since the element takes time to be r...

OUTLOOK

Hello,  Is it possible to read and send from the shared mailbox's? without changing the outlook profile?  Outlook VBO gets all accounts to get only the main account! not any shared account ------------------------------Hazem FarajallahRPA-developere...

Error only through runtime resource

We currently have two automations that are both experiencing the same issues. When running them in the interactive desktop they work perfectly, but when running remotely onto the runtime resource they both fail midway through the process (consistentl...

MS Word VBO "ExportPDF" - error thrown by code stage

​Hi, I'm running a process which exports pdf from edited MS word file(.docx). When I use "ExportPDF" action, the error below  is sometimes thrown by code stage.  Internal:  "Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: We cann...

Unable to Automate Google chrome

Hi,I am unable to spy elements in chrome by using UI Automation Mode, albiet I can highlight them using Browser mode but even that works for just one time.When I close and relaunch chrome from my object studio it works fine for sometime and I am able...

unable to read csv file

I have started consolidation exercise of foundation training and doing 1.1.2 (reading from csv file). The problem is i dont know how to read a csv file.can anyone help?????------------------------------Raghib Ehsan------------------------------