Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to Automate Google chrome

Hi,I am unable to spy elements in chrome by using UI Automation Mode, albiet I can highlight them using Browser mode but even that works for just one time.When I close and relaunch chrome from my object studio it works fine for sometime and I am able...

unable to read csv file

I have started consolidation exercise of foundation training and doing 1.1.2 (reading from csv file). The problem is i dont know how to read a csv file.can anyone help?????------------------------------Raghib Ehsan------------------------------

excel value exceeding 32767 cell limit into collection

Hi , We are having issue with not able to copy  text that exceeds 32767 limit (checked online on the cell limit) into a Excel cell. What we are trying  is to write to cell and then use "worksheet as collection" to read into collection. Since the enti...

Celonis integration

Hi,We are currently starting using Celonis and there is an idea to use it also as tool to feed BOT with data from system (SAP). Is there a way to do it smart instead of working on UI? For example some API or anything that allows to avoid interaction ...

SAP LOGIN ISSUE

Hi team,I am facing an issue in blue prism with Sap login. Bot is failing in SAP login page when it triggers from control room but it always runs fine from process/object level. Sap script is enabled on server and client side and attaching the screen...

Organisational Readiness

Hi AllDoes anyone have a template or a model that you can use for assessment of an organisations readiness to implement RPA. Not the process, like the process discovery tool but something more about how the organisation has the qualities to support R...

BluePrism Connection with Azure DevOps

Since blue prism already have in azure marketplace. Is there any possibility to have connection with azure devops and use their tools to integrate blueprism?------------------------------SHAHRULRIZAL SAID------------------------------

Is it possible to spy an image map element

I am attempting to automate a process that involves clicking on city icons on an interactive image map( with zoom in/zoom out features. I can't post the image map unfortunately as it is confidential , however  I am curious if anyone has experience sp...

MS Oulook VBO Multiple Attachments

Hey, I'm trying to use 'Send mail' action from the MS Outlook VBO. Everything works fine untill I try to use comma (,) as a separator for list of attachments in a text data item Help file claims they should be separated with coma, but code stage i...

Database

Hi there, I was wondering if anybody could help shed some light on an issue I came across this morning in our Production environment. I received an error stating that the Production database has reached it's size quota (please see attached screenshot...

Python with blue prism

Hi All,I am learning Python language and just curious to know, by any chance will python be useful in blue prism tool now or in near future.Or is it a right decision to learn a python instead of VB/C#. Please advice.------------------------------Akas...

How to read an email using MS Outlook VBO

Hi,I'm trying to read an email body contains information about Organization name, location, date and other fields using MS Outlook VBO.  I should extract the required information like Organization name, location, etc. It should all happen dynamically...