Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Login Agent shows missing connection

Hi, im having the following issue with Login Agent. When the session is loged out and the LA kicks in, it shows the Resource PC as missing (connection lost). This only happens when the machine is loged out, when locked everything works fine.Im connec...

Surface Automation Query

Hi All,Just wanted to ask about a current challenge we're facing in dev. Bit of background- Automating a web browser that does not work on IE (Only chrome and firefox) - Opted to use chrome as firefox plugin was not working nicely with the applicatio...

Continuous Integration with jenkins fails

we are trying to integrate the blueprism releases to CI tool Jenkins using command line export param "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe" /sso /exportpackage   /release When we execute the above  command through c...

Spy with UIA Process Id

​Hello,when I spy an element in the application modeller using the "UI Automation Navigator" then many attributes gets recorded.There is one Attribute I'm interested in:   UIA Process IdAdding a new element using the Navigator and highligting it work...

Automating SAP Application inside Citrix

Hi all,I need to automate a Use Case for SAP Application which is inside SAP but am facing issues performing any action on SAP using blue prismCurrent Scenario Steps are :1) Login Into Citrix Portal : https://myapps-xxxx.yy.com/logon/LogonPoint/index...

11783.png 11784.png 11785.png

BMC Control-M integration with Blue Prism

Just came across this post from David Fernandez, Principal Solution Engineer, BMC Software. It includes a Control-M Application Integrator job type for the execution of Blue Prism Processes. BMC Communities Bmcremove preview CommunitiesExecute Blue...

19290.png

BMC Control-M integration with Blue Prism

Just came across this post from David Fernandez, Principal Solution Engineer, BMC Software. It includes a Control-M Application Integrator job type for the execution of Blue Prism Processes. BMC Communities Bmcremove preview CommunitiesExecute Blue...

26185.png

ServiceNOW Upload Attachment

Hi All,im trying to upload attachment to the ServiceNOW record. I was able to use cURL for downloading (GET) the attachemnts based on the File Meta-data i can get from HTTP GET request. So based on Attachemnt Sys ID.I wanted to use again cURL for POS...

Date and time check

Good DayJust wondering if their is anyone that will be able to assist.Still a bit new to developing.I need to do a date and time check in a process.I need to check if the date and time if older that 48 hours excluding weekends and public holidays and...