cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process MI

SasiAnbalagan
Level 4
I am trying to use Process MI, but when I try to analyse the process stages, I am getting this below error. "The following error has occurred reading Process MI data from the database. The underlying secure session has faulted before the reliable session fully completed. The reliable session was faulted." This is first time, I am trying to access this and I am not sure I am doing anything wrong. Could you please help me to understand this.  
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Process MI is a relic from early BP versions that didn't have work queues - the idea was to superimpose stats derived from logs onto the process diagram. This sounds like a bug, and I'd suggest contacting the Support team, but to be honest you're better off using queue data for MI. Logs can be archived, deleted and logging levels can be changed, meaning any MI from log data has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

SasiAnbalagan
Level 4
Thanks, John. 

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Hi Process MI is not available when you use WCF connection. It's a bug(BG-2332). When you switch to .NET Remoting, Process MI is available.   Hope this helps.  

Hi friend
Thank you for this information.

------------------------------
Amelia khan

Hello Friend,

Thank you so much for sharing such nice information.

Rohit Dey