cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding integration of Blue Prism with Ayehu EyeShare

SunilHarikaran_
Level 3
We need your help in one Technical Query. We are currently working on integration of Blue Prism with Ayehu EyeShare for one of our Banking & Finance Services client. We have created a Workflow which has Business Process -> Business Objects and Business Objects is performing some basic Excel operations using VBS. We have exposed web service of this Workflow and trying to access it from EyeShare. We are not able to receive parameters returned from Business Objects using Collections. If we create a basic workflow and try to access return parameter it works but it does not work with Collection object. Could you please let us know the correct way to expose collection thorugh web services in Business Object. Thanks in advance!
2 REPLIES 2

erick_tauil
Level 3
According to page 16 of Blueprism Webservices User Guide, it has a statement that follows: ""When exposing complex types (collections) via input or output parameters, the collections must be set up within Blue Prism with pre-defined fields (rather than a dynamically defined structure)."" . Are you following this guideline ?

Thanks for your reply Erick! I am still slightly confused, ""the collections must be set up within Blue Prism with pre-defined fields"" means exactly what? If I have to expose a collection object how should I expose? Thanks in advance!