Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE- Activation Key Error

NileshWadkar
Level 3
Hello,
Greetings!!!
Please find the attached error message about the activation of Blueprism.
I installed yesterday was working. I uninstalled it again due to login issue. I installed it again. Trying to use activation key (yesterdays)
Now that the activation key is not working.
Please do the needful.
--
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh Wadkar

------------------------------
Nilesh Wadkar
4 REPLIES 4

AshishEasow
Staff
Staff
Hello Nilesh,

reach out to support@blueprism.com if its a normal product release issue, or training@blueprism.com if its a learning edition issue (I assume its the latter)

regards,
Ashish

Ashish Easow
Senior Consultant - Professional Services
Blueprism
Asia/Kolkata

Thank you for your reply Mr. Ashish. I mailed to  training@blueprism.com.
Waiting for earliest reply.

Regards,
Nilesh

Nilesh Wadkar

I am waiting for reply. I sent 2 reminder mails to(training@blueprism.com) resolve this re-activation key issue.
Anybody can help me.

Thanks,
Nilesh

Nilesh Wadkar

Hello,

I can see from your screenshot, that you have a 30-day Trial license.  I can tell because the type = Evaluation at the top of the screen.

The Evaluation licenses are designed to only allow activation once and it's then tied to the original environment (database) that was used to unlock license.

One option is to forward your Trial license email to support@blueprism.com, letting them know that you want to activate the license for a second time and why. 

Or, simply request a new Learning Edition License.

• Learning Edition licenses last for 90 days.
    • Currently extended to 180 days and we allow you to request a new license before your license expires, giving another period for learning
      • This may change in the future but correct as I type the message.
    • Difference from Trial version: You won't have access to the Enterprise capabilities, such as being able to setup and run scheduled processes.  You will still be able to create and run automatons on your own computer.

Chris Strong
Product Manager
Blue Prism