cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPA Rider's Program

EVIPUTI
MVP

And finally with the dispatch of the mementoes, the RPA Riders'21 journey comes to a plausible end. 

The RPA Riders started with the vision of bringing together the freshers and the professionals under one roof. It was a chance for the graduates to get a hands on feel of one of RPA's well-known tool, Blue Prism, as well as get guidance and understand the corporate development expectations from the Industry Experts. It was also a chance for the Industry Experts to understand the mindset, aspirations of the freshers. It was a platform for the mentee and the mentor to formulate a bond for the future that can be useful for both of their growths in the industry. With this vision, we touch based on the lives of 8000 students and around 5 industry experts. Three months of planning, rigorous shortlisting of ideas, mentorship sessions for the teams, idea executions and strenuous judgements, have all now come to an end with all the vision fulfilled. The level of enthusiasm was off the charts and the ideas and their executions were mind blowing. It brings me great pride and joy to say that the future of our RPA Industry is very bright in the hands of our young minds. Each submission was unique in their own way and the creativity put together was commendable. 

Also, I would take this opportunity to thank the Blue Prism team EduSkills Foundation Fidelity International Manjunath Chandrashekar Ana Howes to entrusting me with the huge responsibility of mentoring and judging the RPA Rides and letting me be an active member in organizing.

And last but not the least, thanks to all the participants who showed interest and wanted to do something interesting and apart from their regular curriculums and challenge themselves. According to me, participation requires the most courage and is the real win 😊
Many many congratulations to all the winners. It was very well deserved.

30264.jpg

------------------------------
Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------
0 REPLIES 0