Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Error Spying HTML Mode

GauravDhiman
Level 5
Hi Bot Builders,
Hope you are coding well,
Just came across an error so thought to share with you guys and seek advice.
When I was completing my BP advance consolidation exercise I had same problem in spying HTML mode.I was unable to capture any element in browser and target elements highlighted (Green Border) away from required elements to be captured.I completed the task successfully by using "Accessibility mode".
But today ,while working on the project and using same HTML spying mode I encountered same problem,However ,I can do it on "Accessibility Mode" just wanted to ask you guys if there is something wrong with the configuration of my "Microsoft Internet Explorer".I have attached the Pictures as well.
I use two screens I can see spy border coming out of screen limits.
Regards and Thanks
Gaurav

27982.jpg

------------------------------
Gaurav Dhiman
Gaurav Dhiman RPA developer,ROM Architect Melbourne,VIC,Australia 0413 930 960
2 REPLIES 2

Peterde_Jersey
Level 2

​Hi Gaurav,

This could be due to your scaling settings.
Open your display settings in the 'Settings' app and make sure scaling is set to 100%
Then, click the gear icon in internet explorer and make sure 'Zoom' is also set to 100%

Let me know how you go!

Cheers,

Pete

Consultant
EY

NicholasThomas
Level 2
Hi Gaurav,

I agree with Pete that it is most likely an issue with DPI scaling on your machine (application or windows settings). If Pete's suggestion doesn't work try changing the settings to what is shown below and rebooting it should be resolved. 
if you right click/then properties of your blue prism application icon you'll get this window.
There was a forum post on the main blue prism forums which addressed this I can't seem to find the link.
27979.png
27980.png

Nicholas Thomas