Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Direct connect from BP client to runtime resource?

Hi,In an enterprise deployment of Blue Prism with an application server, a runtime resource and Blue Prism client, each installed on its own machine, each of them is directly communicating with each other. client -> app server, app server <-> resourc...

Running Automatons on Run-time Resources

Hi All,If a Runtime Resource is already running a process and I drop few more process to run on top of that . Is it a Fisrt in and First Out basis execution ?Please suggest .Thanks !Manas------------------------------Manas JenaSr AnalystZimmerBiometA...

What training can I follow with the Blue Prism Trial?

We're designed a set of 10 labs designed to teach the basics of Blue Prism modelling and best practices.   These are available to download from our Digital Exchange: Blue Prism Basic Training------------------------------Chris StrongProduct OwnerBlue...

Automating Resource PC Config

I am automating client configuration e.g. connection name, bp server, port via automate.  I don't see a way to config with automate connection mode.  I am able to do the following successfully:c:\"program files"\"blue prism limited"\"blue prism autom...

Scheduler to invoke from code stage

Has anyone invoke scheduler from code stage? like retire and un-retire particular scheduler from code stage?At this moment we do this manually..seeking help if any one did it using process code itslef?Thank you.Amrit------------------------------Amri...

Freeze Panes

I want to create a page in the ms excel vbo to create freeze panes i have recorded a macro and the code for it is With ActiveWindow .SplitColumn = 0 .SplitRow = 1 End With ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = TrueThe issue is use of ActiveWindow as it can't be...

Code Stage Output Parameter not working

Hello All,I am using code stage using and  I have written some code for filter.This will return data into DataTable variable.But when I am defining it in Output parameter it throwing some error.Below is the part of code :string strSummaryFileName = "...

29066.png

Input box

​Hi Everyone I have the problems about input box,I tried to spy a input box in IEWeb page and it already have data in it, I have to write new data to replace it, I can spy the input box and also can rewrite it,but when I save the page the data in the...

How to Connecto to API

Hi guys,Would like to share some info about how to connect to an API within BluePrism.Also if you have some kind of documentation, I would really appreciate it!Thank you in advance!Ionut Cohen------------------------------Ionut Cohen-----------------...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Securely using vSphere to monitor runtime activity

Our process controllers use vSphere to hop into an existing session in production on a runtime bot so they can see what the bot is doing. They usually do this when weird things are happening just to get to the bottom of it.If we start to add processe...

Shared Run time Resource

Hi All,We have 5 Run time Resources. Is it possible to setup another Blue prism instance which will use one of these 5 Run time Resources  ?If yes would you help to suggest how ?Thanks !Manas------------------------------Manas JenaSr AnalystZimmerBio...

Unable to import object into Object Studio

I'm unable to import an object into Blue Prism. It fails with a popup containing the following error:"An error occurred while trying to import the release:An item with the same key has already been added."I do not even get an option to overwrite an e...