cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Exporting the Package to a specific Folder

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi Team, Trying to Export a Package from Command Prompt by using Export Command but I am not able to specific the file directory where I wish to store the file. Can any one any let me know how to go about it Thanks ,
6 REPLIES 6

erick_tauil
Level 3
Did you use in your Blueprism installation folder the command: Automatec /exportpackage [/release ] /user (your username to log in to Blueprism) password (your password to access Blueprism). ?

Hi Erick, Thanks for your reply. yes I had used the above command only but the issue here is by default BP tries to Export the Package or FIle in BP default folder location ie inside Blue Prism Automate Folder. but my concern is I don't want it to store in that default location but in some other directory where I specify(so how do I specify the directory location while using export command??) Thanks

ManojKumar3
Level 6
Hi Team, is there any way I can specify a particular directory location while exporting the application??? now it is just getting export to default location in BluePrism Folder Regards, Manoj

LuXu
Level 3
I used a batch file to export a list of processes etc. use dir to go to target folder then call c:\program files\...\AutomateC.exe ... that worked for processes, haven't tried to export package

JoshGray
Level 2
I did it in PowerShell by executing the following command from the target folder where i want the release to be saved to:
& 'C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe' /exportpackage "Process Examples" /release "Process Examples 2 [3]" /sso

30310.png

------------------------------
Josh Gray
Mr
Open Box Software
Africa/Johannesburg

VivekGoel
Level 10
The Concept here is: Wherever you are currently on CMD prompt and running the automatec command line, the export will be placed there.
 Hence put your command in a .bat file. Add the first line as "cd C:/ExportFolder/" and then place the command as the next line.
Now in the command prompt just run the .bat file. Your export will be at the destination folder.

Vivek Goel
RPA Architect
Asia/Singapore
+6594554364
https://www.rpatools.com/