Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to do Log archiving settup

​Hi all,Please inform me any one know about the log archiving in blue prism, and what are the pre requisite we need to have and how to set up in the prod------------------------------vinodkumar yammanisoftware DeveloperNTTDATAAsia/Kolkata------------...

Download File from Web Page

Hi, I have a question regarding how to download a file from a web page. I know that there is a Download File action in Utility - File Management. This requires a source URL. When spying a link from a web page it seems impossible to get this source UR...

EricLiu by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UTC to PST time change

Hi All,I am building an RPA process to monitor some jobs on another system but that system runs all its jobs/processes in PST timezone but BluePrism default timezone is UTC/localtime(which is CST).due to time difference, I am facing an issue as missi...

Using different data item in a loop

​Hello Everyone!I want to know is there a way to use different data item in a loop. suppose I have cal1, cal2, and cal3 as data item which I want to use in calculation while in a loop. so can I dynamically use it buy using a count starting from 1 to ...

Populating collection

Hello allI am fetching data from a website, which I need to store in a collection. How do i go on about this?------------------------------Prajjwal RaiApplication EngineerSchneider Electric Private Limited------------------------------

How to Connecto to API

Hi guys,Would like to share some info about how to connect to an API within BluePrism.Also if you have some kind of documentation, I would really appreciate it!Thank you in advance!Ionut Cohen------------------------------Ionut Cohen-----------------...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

BP Visual Perception Skill Import issue

Hi Team,when I am downloading the Visual Perception skill from the portal, it is getting download in bprelease format. But in the document, it mentioned as the extension will .bpskill. Please refer attachment named as skill1.So please guide me from w...

​Extract an existing release from database

I need to extract an existing release from the database. When I created the release I could not save the bprelease file.Is there a documented way to extract that existing bprelease file from the database without creating the same release again with a...

Stop Sessions with Status Warning

Hello, We always have processes in the Control Room that go into the Warning status. Is there a way to stop it? This is not possible with the stop variants in the Control Room. What do you have to do to avoid the warnings and can I intercept Stage w...

OneNote16 - Application Modeller

Has anyone had success modelling OneNote16?  Once I click Launch to Model the application it will launch and briefly (half a second) give me the identify button but then it will go right back to launch button.  The application will successfully launc...

Timed out waiting for valid connection

When trying to execute a process by scheduler, it does not start and shows "Timed out waiting for valid connection" error. We are currently connected to the blueprism server without problems and only the process scheduler throws us an error. Could yo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes