Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do we work with Word Files with Macros?

I explain myself, using the MS Word VBO, our team manages to open and read the Word Document; but when we need close it, Blue Prism freezes and when it reacts shows an error of Memory Overload. Please help us, how can we work correctly with Word Fil...

How can I read JPG file with Blue Prism?

How can i read JPG file with Blue Prism? Can i launch or attach JPG file with Blue Prism?I need use OCR in JPG files but i can't open it?Any advice? Thanks------------------------------Oslien MesaDeveloperEluminiAmerica/Rio de Janeiro----------------...

Blue Prism Official Documentation

Hi Can anyone tell me where is the official documentation of Blue Prism present?------------------------------Prajjwal RaiApplication EngineerSchneider Electric Private Limited------------------------------

ERROR: Internal: Not Connected

I'm getting this error arbitrarily and it's literally enraging me. Sometimes this works, and sometimes it doesn't... all without me changing anything.Can anyone please help, I'm really frustrated ------------------------------Dylan------------------...

24263.png
Dylan by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Login fields clearing on website

Hi allI am trying to login to a site using bp, but after writing the username and password and using the click action, both the fields get cleared as if nothing is entered. Any ideas as to why this issue is occuring, and how to get past this?RegardsP...

Unable to mark queue items as exception

​Hi,We are facing a weird issue in blue prism while marking queue items as exception. We are facing this problem while marking them as exception manually and from runtime resource as well. Thanks,Manoj------------------------------Manoj kumar NunnaS...

15997.png

Edit element attribute incrementally during process?

Okay, I'm trying to automate the export of audit logs to .csv through Blue Prism > System > Audit > Audit Logs > Date Log > Export. Basically, the attribute 'UIA Name' refers to the row in the audit logs window, and the highlighted row in picture t...

16066.png 16067.png
Dylan by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to find audit logs?

Hi there,I need to export all user login/logoffs to .csv, how can I do this?I know that I can view the user login/logoffs under system > audit logs, but what I really need is to know where this is actually stored? Is it stored in the database? If so,...

Dylan by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't uniquely identify web element

Hi there, I'm trying to spy the output of a currency conversion on https://www.exchange-rates.org, and I can spy the output of a conversion of one currency (any I pick), but as soon as I change the currency and re-run the highlight element, it can't...

23112.png
Dylan by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SOAP Request with HTTP Object

Hi All,We are trying to utilize salesforce APIs, since they are SOAP web services, we are configuring them in system settings and trying to utilize them. Salesforce APIs requires some additional parameters then described in the WSDL, my web services ...

How to delete Empty Collection Columns

Hi guys,Just a quick one. I have a collection with many empty columns at the end and i would like to delete them all.Is there a possibility to do that? They are somehow dynamical displayed, sometimes there are data, and sometimes they don't have.How ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eicon Aviva and Blue Prism

Hello,I try to invoke eicon aviva from blueprism  as a mainframe application. Has any one implemented this? Thanks in advance------------------------------ProgrammerNBG------------------------------

How to delete Empty Collection Columns

Hi guys,Just a quick one. I have a collection with many empty columns at the end and i would like to delete them all.Is there a possibility to do that? They are somehow dynamical displayed, sometimes there are data, and sometimes they don't have.How ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes