cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Items

JefersonRomão
Level 3
Hello my dear community!

It's me again, I'm sorry but I have only this community to help me.

Im facing a issue about queue items, my process was created, but I have the following message below, when I try to start the robot:

Internal: No data found for new work queue items.

Someone can help?

Thank you all!!

------------------------------
Jeferson Romão
Desenvolvedor
Lyo Solutions
1 REPLY 1

BenKirimlidis
Level 7

​Hello Jeferson,

1. WELCOME
Welcome to the community.  To help you get started there are many resources BluePrism provided in the document section of this website.  There is also an excellent introduction to Blue Prism on YouTube you can watch and copy the examples he shows you.  The YouTube channel is called 'BusyPing'.  You will benefit from following his examples to help you learn the basics.

2. Asking Questions
Asking questions is important and I am not trying to discourage you from asking as many questions as you need. However to help us to help you, in future questions, please give more information so it will be easier find out what the problem is.
E.g. What action is throwing the error?  What are the inputs to the action?
In this case, it took me 3 minutes to find what action was causing the error. But only 3 seconds to see the cause of your error.

3. Internal: No data found for new work queue items
 You are using the 'Work Queues::Add to Queue' action and getting the internal error because one of the inputs is invalid.  The collection input called 'Data' is the object that holds all the specific data relating to the work item you are trying to add to the queue.  You get this error message when you have an empty collection with no fields in it. 

In other words, You have a Data collection e.g. [colExampleData], but the collection does not contain any values, it is empty.  The input collection [colExampleData] may have 1 or more fields defined, but there are no rows added to the collection.  You are trying to add nothing to your work queue and Blue Prism is throwing an exception.

Hope this helps and I hope you will enjoy your new career in RPA!  =D

Kind regards,
Ben

Ben Kirimlidis
RPA Developer and Data Analyst
PTSB
Europe/London