cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolution Changes when Running through Login Agent

MageshSundarave
Level 2
Hi BP Community, We are deploying a process in Citrix HVD technology. When running a process from control room without using login agent, it works fine. But when we run it through login agent, the resolution changes automatically to 1024*728. Required resolution for our process to run using surface automation: 1600*900. We are unable to change force the required resolution in the HVD€™s. So guide us how to change the resolution to the above required.
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
We too faced the same issue , we told the VDI maintenance team to set 1366*768 (for our environment) as default resolution. Then resolution stayed at 1366*768 for us with login agent as well .

BluePrismWallen
Level 2
Hi, We solved this by install RAdmin server into the target resource pc. RAdmin server installation will also install a Display Adapter. Then login to that machine with RAdmin client and then set the resolution as preferred. After that restart the machine. Finally verify the result by login to resource pc with Login Agent. With these steps, they works for us. PS. IMO, any remote desktop application should do the trick as long as it provides a Display Adaptor and not using same method as RDP for remote. PS2. The max resolution is also depending on the memory of the VGA on the target machine. Our preferred resolution is 1920*1680 and it requires a memory as 8MB.

Hi Magesh, We are also facing same problem when running though login agent. By default the screen resolution sets to 1280*800 when we run through login agent. However we want it to run under 1364*768 resolution. Please let me know how you resolved the issue on your end

VinothkumarC_N
Level 3
Hi, We are also facing same problem when running though login agent. By default the screen resolution sets to 1280*800 on VDI when we run through login agent. However our preferred resolution is 1366*768. Please let me know if anyone has resolved this type of issues on your end

Anonymous
Not applicable
This PowerShell script fixed our issue. https://gist.github.com/whiggs/fc06ff3c286d0363353e1f59dfa5dc4e  

Anonymous
Not applicable
This PowerShell script fixed our issue. https://gist.github.com/whiggs/fc06ff3c286d0363353e1f59dfa5dc4e

Ansar_AhmedAtta
Level 4
Hi Everyone, I am also facing the same issue over resolution. Please help me in fixing this TIA.