Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to move to the next page using Blue Prism

Hi All I have a scenario where I have to copy data and screenshot of certain application and paste in the MS word file. I am copying the data and pasting in the word file using MS word VBO, but here requirement is, every time I have to paste it in ...

Formatting while sending emails

I am using MAPIEx for sending the emails however the mail body is sent as plain text. Is there a way the text can be sent as html enabled and also are there any templates available in blueprism portal? I was able to see the process templates for POP3...

BLue Prism in Windows Containers?

Hi, Has anyone had any experience of running a Blue Prism ecosystem with a containers architecture? We used to use actual servers, and we went to virtual machines a few years ago. It all works, but we sometimes have performance bottlenecks and I kee...

Retrieving Order Number

Hello,   Just doing the foundation course for Blue prism and i have a question in regards to the functions in Calculation stage. How can i Retrieve an order number of an application screen and save it using the calculation stage?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic Attribute

hi everyone....can anyone tell  me how to use DYNAMIC Attributes in application modeller and in which scenarios we can use? If possible please explain with an example. Thank you

Grid disappearance while stretching on mainframe emulator

Hi ,   Please refer to my question that i raised before on following link : https://support.blueprism.com/en/support/tickets/23128 or my subject Mainframe Send Keys for Emulator   Will it not be better if grid does not disappear abruptly while...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes