Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Process exists gives odd outputs

Hi Utility - General: Process exist gives True as output in situations, where process can not be seen as active from task manager. This is reproducible by using 3 blocks in a row. First, Kill Process (Excel), second MS Excel VBO: Exit and third Uti...

Can Blue Prism be deployed using MS App-V?

We have a requirement to offer our developers access to multiple versions of Blue Prism Interactive Client. One approach to achieve this, could be to use Microsoft Application Virtualization (MS App-V), which in theory should 'stream' required versio...

How to add Quotes in a text?

How do an add quotes in a text type object? For example, I want the have the query with text which can be passed to an application. Current query looks like this - object name or object name What I want is - eg. "object name" OR "object name". 

Email - POP3/SMTP - Configuration for IBM email id

Hi, I'm sending email notification to clients everytime the process starts or ended. I have POP3/SMTP configuration for yahoo and gmail accounts but unable to locate configuration for IBM email account. I need POP3 Server, SMTP Server, POP3 Port, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Data dropdown in read stage

Hi All-   I am looking to read a table in an IE browser that holds an image in one of the column and a radio button in another column. But after running my output does not have any values in those 2 columns as the 2 columns are containing image and...

Draw a Line between two locations on google/bing maps

My use case is we have a source and destination in a list. Need to spot the locations on map and Draw a line between the locations. The first part is okay, I am able to spot the locations, but don't now how the bot will draw a line between the two ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Encryption Scheme Method

Hello, In my Application Server when I log into blue prism under Security - Encryption Schemes it shows Encryption Scheme: Credentials Key, and next to it the Method shows: , Key location: Server, Status: Available. I'm able to start up my blue pri...

Run a Blue Prism process using a javascript

Hi, I have a node (programmed in javascript) on a cloud that can extract information from APIs. My idea is to use this node to run a Blue Prism process. I have already exposed the process to the Web Service but I don´t know what to do next. Any he...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes