Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL Installation

IT team is trying to install SQL Express on VM. But we are facing this error: Status: SecureChannelFaliure. The request was aborted. Could not Create SSl/TLS secure channel. I know this issue is not related to blue prism but let me know if anyone f...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spy image and use decision on the result

I am trying to spy the arrow image in the attachment. if it is up I need to conclude that the status is up. and if it is down and in red color I need to conclude the status is down. So that I need to use compare the image so that I get the conclusion...

Interacting BluePrism with Chat Bot

Hi, we had a requirement that blueprism process need to run using chat bot message. Is there any possibility to interacts with skype or chat bot with Blue Prism. Thanks,    

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Region Mode Reading Error

Hi while i am reading data from the text box in region mode through read stage with "Recognise Text" i am getting unwanted symbols, attached in Attachments. Please tell me the solution for this  Thank you

Attaching the new process in IE but getting the error

Hi , I am getting an error message while attaching the another process of internet explorer .Error message is " Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Navigate1' on page 'Action 1' - Target application could not be identified" . Tha...

Extending VBO funcionality

Question: Is there a way to extend or inherit one object functionality into another one? I would like to leave the common Objects (like MS Excel VBO, Collection Management, etc) intact and extend their functionality with new "child" objects. this sc...

Webservices and CORS

Hello,   i am in the process of building a Robot that will be working on items that will be supplied by users through webservices. I've imagined it so, that on my company sharepoint will be built a simple sharepoint form that on click from user wil...

LINQ support in BluePrism

Hi All Can anyone please tell me if LINQ support given in Blue prism code stage or not.  when ever I am adding System.LINQ namespace, I am getting the below error Page: Initialise Stage: Stage1 Type: Error Action: Validate Description: Compiler er...

Run Modes - Foreground | Background | Exclusive

Can someone please explain what is the use of setting Run modes and How to determine appropriate run mode for your business object. I did learn the Run Modes description in the Information Tab of Business Object Properties, But couldn't get a clear i...

blake by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OLEDB

What is OLEDB, which scenarios we can use mainly, can anyone elobarate it??

how to download the image with IE

If I know the URL I can download the image file easily. (By File management - download file)     But now I am trying to download an image file which is hard to get the URL.    The only thing I can do is right click on the image and save it as hu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Writing collection data into a table in the mail

Hi Team-   I am getting the data into a collection and then writing this data into an excel and sending the excel as an attachment to an outlook DL.   But now I want to paste this content(data in the collection) into the mail body instead of an a...