Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Email - POP3/SMTP - Configuration for IBM email id

Hi, I'm sending email notification to clients everytime the process starts or ended. I have POP3/SMTP configuration for yahoo and gmail accounts but unable to locate configuration for IBM email account. I need POP3 Server, SMTP Server, POP3 Port, ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Data dropdown in read stage

Hi All-   I am looking to read a table in an IE browser that holds an image in one of the column and a radio button in another column. But after running my output does not have any values in those 2 columns as the 2 columns are containing image and...

Draw a Line between two locations on google/bing maps

My use case is we have a source and destination in a list. Need to spot the locations on map and Draw a line between the locations. The first part is okay, I am able to spot the locations, but don't now how the bot will draw a line between the two ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Encryption Scheme Method

Hello, In my Application Server when I log into blue prism under Security - Encryption Schemes it shows Encryption Scheme: Credentials Key, and next to it the Method shows: , Key location: Server, Status: Available. I'm able to start up my blue pri...

Run a Blue Prism process using a javascript

Hi, I have a node (programmed in javascript) on a cloud that can extract information from APIs. My idea is to use this node to run a Blue Prism process. I have already exposed the process to the Web Service but I don´t know what to do next. Any he...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Prism Exe file

Hey guys, what is the exe file to launch BP? Is it Automate.exe? I know...this is a newbie question!! Thanks in advance for your help! Ingrid

Connecting to MYSQL

Hi, I need to connect to MYSQL DB to query and update tables. Has anyone worked with it? Is there anything inbuilt available in BP for this? What details are required and how can we configure it? Thanks....

Custom validations in design control

Can we add any custom rules or our own validation steps apart from the existing design control rules? Please advise how to import the custom rules.   eg. few of existing categories.                                            

Cannot login to resource PC using login object

Hi, When the machine is restarted I can the see the resource machine being connected in the control room using login agent, but when I try to login using login object it won't throw any error but still it fails to Login(Logout and lock works), I mad...