Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Facing issue with Concatenation in Blueprism

Hi, I am trying to trigger a shell script from Blueprism which takes 2 inputs as parameters like sh myshell.sh par1 par2. I am keeping the parameters in a excel file required for shell script and read them using Excel VBO and concatenating them like...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A few suggestions.

Hi, I have a few suggestions while I have been running Blue Prism. 1. In the Queue Management area, have a field that give you the estimated time that will take that process to complete across multiple VDI's and also a single VDI instead of calculat...

error read text with ocr

I'm having trouble reading a region with "read text with ocr" the error that blueprism throws is: Internal: Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Read list' on page 'Read table Beneficiaries' - This file already exists. Does it have something to d...

Encryption Schemes

Can any tell why should we do Encryption schemes before creating Credentials in system manager and is there is any material for this? Refer attachment, what is the use DES(192 bit) and AES(256 bit) in method area.

Data manipulation with Huge volume of records in grid

I have a grid which will have around 50k - 1Lakh records. And I need to filter the record with status as failure and send those rows in a single email. Note: The grid is spying n windows mode. My Appraoch:   1) I tried capturing the table and read ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Java Access Bridge

Hi, I am unable to launch java based utility. The process used to run fine before, but then I upgraded JRE version 9 and manually installed Java access bridge as mentioned in the document (https://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/2017-11/Blue%20Pri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when reading an SAP Gridview

I am connecting to a VDI and opening the ME23N screen in SAP. Since I cannot directly store a table into a collection due to this table having two identical column names, I respyed the area to change the element type to SAP GridView like the knowledg...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UI messed up after install

I recently installed Blue Prism 5.0 on my laptop (Latitude E7470) that runs Windows 10 and I am running into an UI issue where fonts and buttons are either too small or too big and objects are overlapping other objects sometimes even hiding buttons. ...