Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MAPIEx cannot send any email

Hi I hope someone can help us with this issue. MAPIEx cannot send any email 90% of the time. Will generate the following error message: "Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access outbox." - Have tried ma...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to invoke .bat file from the application modeller

Hi All, I have an windows application, which has a .bat file instead of an .exe, for it to be launched. I am stuck here, as I cannot use application modeller to launch a .bat file and then spy the application. I need some expert advice. The requi...

Process logs

Always getting " INBAHRPC0**** is too busy to run that process." message when I run the process in control room. In Process logs, one process status is in pending state. I try to retire it but still it showing pending in process logs. how to resolve...

application - Not responding

Hi ,  I have this issue, when BP run into a stage which simply click a button in SAP (SAP will execute something) , for some reason, SAP keeps running without responding on the same screen when you click the button. The process is stuck at the click...

DiLe by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Difference in Datetime in Blueprism

Hi, SQL server has been installed in US machines and it is considering those machines current date. When we are trying to fetch that date from our database through Blueprism we are getting the different date as UK time. Can you guide how to fetch t...

Filtering field values in browser table

Hi all please suggest flow for my query, my scenario is. I have a table with 10000 records in the browser and have 10 records in excel, I want to pass those excel records to the browser to select the record one by one, But there is no search and fi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovery stage in BP v6

Hello all, I have question regarding the attached construction. Recovery 3 need to catch all exceptions inside Block 3 ( including internal bp exceptions). After that I am storing the exception details into variable and increase the count of excepti...

KK1 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Attachments in Email using MAPIEx

Can someone please guide me that how can we send multiple files as attachment using MAPIEX VBO. In send stage/action, the attachment field is text and we can type just one file name there. I want to send multiple files in an email, please guide one t...

Calendar Enhancement - Customization

One item that has arisen for my team within Blue Prism is scheduling process runs around an accounting calendar. For instance, I want a process to run on day 5 of the accounting calendar. This date can range anywhere from the 5th to the 11th, dependi...

"Server connection lost" on resource PC

Have anyone encountered "server connection lost" on resource PC right after reboot? One of our robot is having this issue. Every time, 1:30 minute post reboot it loses connection to the application server, showing error message: "Server connection l...

Need help to work with uris

Hi,   I want to connect a protected shared drive and read the files from there. So I need help here as how to do this?   Thanking you in advance. Regards, Narasimha Reddy P

OLEDB - Connection string Readonly option

Looking for an option to set Readonly attribute in connection string while using OLEDB utility. Currently its throwing an error if file is opened by someone else. Any inputs would be much appreciated.   Thanks Vijay

Fails to identifies complete TABLE

I have a scenario where the Blueprism fails to identify some of the elements in TABLE (It identifies only first 10 rows out of say 70), when errors logs are enabled. While we enable logging then BP identifies complete table. Is there any logical link...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes