Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Comment Block

Hello, it would be nice to have a Comment Block stage except regular Blocks. It would be equivalent of comment in a programming language - everything that's in the comment block is not counted in errors table. Often when creating a complex process y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Exception: Automatically set exception at CleanUp

Hi, For a couple months we have been running a process in the control room, but ever since testing we already experienced issues which is caused by a very vague exception detail: Exception: Automatically set exception at CleanUp. I have no idea h...

MAPIEx - Erroe while sending and getting mail

Hi, I am facing the below mentioned error when I am trying the send mail and also while getting mail from Outlook. Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems ...

How do I export excel to collection, without header?

I've been trying to export an xlsx file to a collection, but the data in the excel-file does not contain headers. I want to be able to define the header names in the collection, ID-nr and Name. Excel 123;abc 124;abd 125;abe 126;abf 127;abg When usin...

IL by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Schema-base Blue Prism Roles and Permissions

Blue Prism Roles and Permissions have some area and permissions such as Process Studio - Edit Process. When I have some development groups, say, Group A and B, I want them to be able to edit only the processes of their own. How can I do this?

128 character limit using

Hi, I'm trying to call a stored procedure to insert entries onto a database via the 'Get number' action in the 'Data - SQL Server' object. One of the fields is defined on the table and in the stored procedure as VARCHAR(1000). However, when I send m...

OLEDB

Considering Excel Csv File as a Data Source, I was trying to create a connection using below connection string which I got to know is wrong after many tries. Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source="D:\SampleCSV.csv";Extended Properties="Text;...

"NO INJECTOR"-Error while reading a MSFlexGrid element

Hello there,I am working on automating some processes using a VB application,while I am using a Read Stage to read the data grid in a MSFlexGird element,the process failed with "NO INJECTOR" error message.Would appreciate if someone could shed me som...

RobinHe by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Global Recover/Termination Stage on Main Page

Is it best practice to have a Recover stage on the main page outside of any blocks that would link to an exception stage with no recovery or resume to handle unexpected exceptions. The result of the flow would be the process showing as terminated in...