cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running two different versions of Blue Prism(application server) on the same Windows server

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I am in the process of setting up several different environments (using different versions of BP) for use in different parts of my company. My department already has several instances(DEV and PROD) of the 4.2.47 application server running on the same box, so I am familiar with the process of setting up several environments on the same server. However another department has bought licenses for version 5, and would like to have their application server run on the same box. They will of course use different databases. We are simply trying to save on the hardware by running the application server on the same windows server, as it seems wasteful to set up a new box just to run a different version. The question is as follows: Is there any way to run two different versions of Blue Prism application server simultanously on the same box? My guess would be that the answer is simply "No", but I would like to hear suggestions for a work-around. I am by no mean a server guru, so I might be missing something obvious here.
0 REPLIES 0