cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add column to Data table using code stage

utkarsh_chauhan
Level 2
Hello Experts, I want to add a column to existing collection which I am receiving in object's action. To achieve this I have used a Code Stage(C#) which will take collection as input which is internally gets transformed into DataTable. After this I am adding code to insert new DataColumn. However when I compile this code I am receiving error related to DLL. But DLLs and namespace which are required as part of this code is already present. I have attached a word file describing my code and error. Note: I have also tried a work around which also failed which is mentioned int the attachment with screen shots. Can someone please help me out. Thanks, Utkarsh Chauhan
3 REPLIES 3

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Try Utility - Collection Manipulation.Append Field (Text) or Utility - Collection Manipulation.Append Field (Number)

Thanks, I will try this out.

It worked, however I found a root cause why i was getting error when I was writing code in c#. We need to add ""System.DLL"" as part of external references while writing code in c#. It solved my problem of the errors i was getting.