cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Resource Missing

EricLi
Level 6

Runtime resource status showing Missing but connection is showing Yes-Connected. Schedule can run on this resource, manual drag-and-drop is not allowed. What kind of issue it usually be?

28002.png

------------------------------
Eric Li
Operation Analysis
AIG
Asia/Hong_Kong
6 REPLIES 6

Rambo27
Level 8

Hi Eric, 

Please restart the machine and run the login agent once restart is done. 

Let your machine available then you can drag drop run the process.

Shikhar Mishra
RPA Lead
Infosys
Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead Infosys

Hi, Shikhar

Thanks for your instruction, have try reboot machine, but it doesn't work.

Eric Li

AIG

Automation Delivery Team | China Service Center

9F, The Centerpoint (Shuion), 374-2 Beijing Road, Guangzhou, China 510030

Tel: (+86 20) 2882 5022

Eric-F.Li@aig.comwww.aig.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by AIG for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Hi @Eric li

Which version are you using?
Try below thing - 

Top Tip: v6.7.1 Resource Missing/Connection Lost Error Message | Trials (blueprism.com)

Blue Prism runtime resource 

Shikhar Mishra
RPA Lead
Infosys
Shikhar Mishra RPA Lead Infosys

Hi, Shikhar

It is v6.10 we are using. Current setting just like that instruction.

Eric Li

AIG

Automation Delivery Team | China Service Center

9F, The Centerpoint (Shuion), 374-2 Beijing Road, Guangzhou, China 510030

Tel: (+86 20) 2882 5022

Eric-F.Li@aig.comwww.aig.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by AIG for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Hi @Eric Li,

I faced the same kind of problem. It can occur due to DNS Server Issues. Make sure in the VM - the DNS Server is correctly set up and it is able to identify the BP Server IP address from the domain name. 

Sometimes for me - Logging out and Logging into the BP Client solves the issue for me as well. 

Abhisekh Mukherjee

LeonardoSQueiroz
Level 10

Hello,

When you have this similar problem it was due to the firewall being blocked, it is worth evaluating this possibility as well

Regards,

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil