cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Resource and Application server

SUMEETMANGLESH
Level 3
Hi, We have 2 VDIs with Blue prism installed(5.0.32 version) on both machines. Let's mark them as VDI 1 and VDI 2. VDI 1 is my control room and VDI 2 is my runtime resource and we have one separate window 2012 machine as an application server. Both the VDIs are configured using Blue prism server(Application server) and there is no direct DB connection. I can see runtime resource (VDI 2) connected and available in VDI 1(control room) and I am able to run and complete process too. But runtime resource is shown as offline in the Application server. I can ping from app server to runtime resource and my VDI is able to connect to app server without any issue. Is it the required behaviour or I am missing anything here? Your suggestion will be much appreciated as I am setting up this infrastructure first time and I want to make sure I am following best practices. Regards, Sumeet Manglesh
1 REPLY 1

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
It could be a firewall/port issue. But if VDI2 is can run processes then you are pretty much there. Maybe check the scheduler is working - that's the app server signalling the resource to run a process.