cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori control support

GeorgeBorghouts
Level 2
Hi Ed et al, 

I think this Accelerators FOR USE WITH SAP® ERP offers great added value and has lots of opportunities for both BP as well as customers.
Wanted to add that i wrote a tiny windows freeware SAP table connector few years ago that lets you filter and download SAP tables, Bots can use it in command line mode.  Hosted at Free Download / Extract Table SE16 SAP   May come in handy , has around few hundred users.

What i wondered is how we can keep up-to-speed with SAP strategy to move so much UI capabilities from their traditional SAP GUI into SAP Fiori (esp. with S4 HANA) . Those browser cards/tiles are a lot harder to grab and control. For now our hard core SAP users still can do most in SAP Gui but we start to run into more and more cases where just Fiori is the single point of entry. Tried a bit of Selenium but that is not to happy with it either. Now we tend to just pick & mix SAP's SE37 function modules via RFC interface and squeeze in/out our data that way, but that is not so bot recording friendly , i would say (LOL).

Curious to know of other routes , opinions,

Cheers,
George

------------------------------
George Borghouts
------------------------------
0 REPLIES 0