cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP authentication issue

LucasSilva
Level 4
Hello everybody!

I'm currently having a problem when trying to access my development environment, I put an image below with the error that is happening.

20643.png I know that previously there was a windows update that caused the same authentication failure error, and using a solution proposed by the Blue Prism team the problem was solved (I used the solution of defining an spn). Currently spn is still active in our environment, but for some reason I can't access the development environment, on the other hand we have some VMS aimed at development and I can access them through them.

Another problem that started to happen was in our production environment, accessing from my computer the processes appear as "Not Responding" regardless of how much I try to update its status does not change, but accessing from a VM the process appears to be running normally, I believe the problems have some sort of correlation.

20644.png
Things I've already tried:

-Restart the development server

-Disconnect and reconnect from VPN

-Restart my own device
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our environment is configured with the following form of authentication:
20645.png
If you need any more details just ask, I'm waiting for any suggestions to solve the problem 🙂

------------------------------
Lucas Silva
RPA Developer
1 REPLY 1

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @LucasSilva,

I'd suggest opening a ticket with support if you haven't already. I know there were some changes introduced around Active Directory/SPN with the v6.8.3 release (i.e. forceNTLM flag), but it looks like you're running v6.8.1. So support may have some specific suggestions around this.​

Cheers,

Eric Wilson
Director, Integrations and Enablement
Blue Prism Digital Exchange