Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Creating MS Teams online meetings.

Hey Community.I hope some of you might have experience working with automating the creation and distribution of MS Teams meetings.My use case:Every week we have to send out 1.000 MS Teams meeting invitations.There will be two required attendees pr. m...

Install-WindowsFeature' is not recognized

Hi All,While installing Decipher encountering following error message while executing command in powershell.Command: Install-WindowsFeature -name Web-Server -IncludeManagementToolsError Message: The term 'Install-WindowsFeature' is not recognized as ...

Yes, here's another OutOfMemory problem

Hi folks,I have a large process that does the following: Get data in CSV format from tree external systemsSelect relevant data and ave the data as XLCompare the different XLs and create a difference report The first step picks up rather large (70k - ...

PvD_SE by Level 12
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fail to create a Certificate from BPServer configuration

Hi, CommunityOne of my colleagues is failing to create a Certificate from the BP Server while configurating the connection mode: SOAP with TCP Encryption common. Can anyone help for the following error?This is his first try to create the Certificate ...

29367.png

Enable the Data Gateways process

Hi,I am trying to set up Data Gateways but I am stuck on one of the very first steps - enabling the Data Gateways process. I'm using this guide - https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/bp-6-8/en-us/z-pdf/data-gateways/v6.6 Data Gateways - User Guide.pdfI have ...

Automation for email management software "eGain"

Anyone has any idea how can we read or send email if we have need to automate "eGain", a web based email management software.can we use SMTP/POP3 email VBO or MS Graph API  or any suggestions would be highly appreciated.------------------------------...

Resolved! Query about decision stage

Dear All, I have a query that needs to use decision stage and scenario is.....If some data is available in the collection then it should write that data from collection to the specified excel.ANDIf there is a bank collection (no data) then it has to ...

15274.png

How do we build XML string or XML file using blue prism

Hi All, My project demands to build either XML string or XML file. We have XML Utility which has capability to read the XML elements by XML path etc. Please let me know how do we achieve the same. Quick answer is much appreciated. Thanks, Ramakri...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BP License cost?

Hi All I would like to know the BP licence cost for a single machine, for multiple machines. What would be the discount if our company is already a BP partner?    Thanks Laxmi

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, I have written code in Visual basic to connect to Azure Storage Blob and download it. It works on Visual Studio IDE but when I try to create an object based on the code I am still getting errors "could not load file or assembly. The full error message: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Memory, Version=4.0.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. External References: System.dll System.Data.dll System.Xml.dll System.Drawing.dll System.Core.dll Azure.Core.dll Azure.Storage.Blobs.dll netstandard.dll Azure.Storage.Common.dll System.Runtime.dll System.Memory.dll Namespace Imports: System System.Drawing System.Data Azure.Storage.Blobs Azure.Core Microsoft.VisualBasic Azure System.Runtime MyCode: 'Declare variables Dim SAS_Token As String Dim Blob_Url As String Dim destination_pat As String 'Variables SAS_Token = "s

Hi,I have written code in Visual basic to connect to Azure Storage Blob and download it.It works on Visual Studio IDE but when I try to create an object based on the code I am still getting errors "could not load file or assembly.The full error messa...

Disabled Logs, but PW displayed in plain text

Hello,I recently set up credentials manager, but the password is being displayed in plain text in the session log (PW is entered into web browser using a Write Stage).For the action in the main process flow where the password is entered, Stage Loggin...

24H Challenges at BPW22 - REGISTRATION OPEN!

Hello Community!Earlier this week we announced we will be hosting three 24H challenges on the 11th May the day after Blue Prism World Virtual 2022, the registration for this event is now open! The products involved with the challenges are Blue Prism,...

30012.png