cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching the JOB

PankajNaik
Level 3
Hi Everyone,
This is Pankaj Naik. I have overall 15 years of experience in IT . Over 10 years of experience in development using c#,VB.Net, oracle and SQL.
I am very passionate about automation that is why i choose RPA .Even in RPA tools i like Blue Prism a lot because of its powerful powerfull features and its simpliycity and ease of use. I have around 1 year of experience in BP. 
Due to COVID 19 i have lost my job. Request from all of you to help me as you all here are working in RPA Blue Prism , and surely you can help. 
It would be great help for me and my family . You can contact me by
Pankajnaik2@gmail.com

Sorry for writing such things here in group but i do not have any choice. This is Blue Prism group and thought its the right place, you all might help to find the job in Blue Prism. 
I am interested in Analyst. Developer, Trainer , Education Areas. , Production support or any related position in RPA.

Your one help will will a lot for my family during this time.

------------------------------
Pankaj Naik

Pankaj Naik
2 REPLIES 2

GauravDhiman
Level 5
Hi Pankaj,
Where are you located?
Regards 
Gaurav

Gaurav Dhiman RPA developer,ROM Architect Melbourne,VIC,Australia 0413 930 960

Hi , 

Sorry for delay.

Currently i am India . 

see if you or any one can do any help. Due to COVID , i am not getting any calls. 
I want to go for RPA - Blue Prism and searching only for this. I have very strong experience around 15 years in IT. But i like automation area.
RPA is a good future and my interest too . In RPA tools Blue Prism tool i like most that is i choose and will continue .

Request all to kindly help me for getting the job .

Regards,
Pankaj Naik
Email- pankajnaik2@gmail.com
Contact - +91-9503914139

Pankaj Naik