Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spying Issue in Chrome Web Automation

Hello Team, For one of the client application we are using below environment:- Blue Prism V6.4 BP Extension V1.0 Chrome V71 But problem is we are able spy only using Browser Mode. Other modes are available except AA mode, but it's only highlightin...

Error setting password on new BP Learning Installation

You may think the Prism Cat is cute, but I need to know what to look for to fix this error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at BluePrism.Automate...

Application Modeller

I am Launching a Window based application using CMD(command prompt) and then attaching that to Application Modeller, I am able to launch and login in the application, but after login the main page that i got, I am not able to capture that page using ...

SQL Syntax Issue

Hi All,I am trying to use OLE DB and execute below Query. It fails with error  saying " SQL Syntac Error:Error Occurred while executing a MDX statement""SELECT * FROM _SYS_BIC.ZB.CROSS- APPLICATION.GLOBAL.DIM/DIM_GB_SOURCE_SYSTEM"Any suggestion ?----...

SQL Syntax Issue

Hi All,I am trying to use OLE DB and execute below Query. It fails with error  saying " SQL Syntac Error:Error Occurred while executing a MDX statement""SELECT * FROM _SYS_BIC.ZB.CROSS- APPLICATION.GLOBAL.DIM/DIM_GB_SOURCE_SYSTEM"Any suggestion ?----...

Thoughtonomy by Blue Prism

Blue Prism announced an agreement to acquire Thoughtonomy in a sale that is expected to close by end of July. This acquisition joins the power of Blue Prism's connected-RPA platform with Thoughtonomy's SaaS capabilities. The core of Thoughtonomy's so...

Export Releases from BP automatically

Hi All,I want to know if there is a way to automate the step where we export the BP release file(Including all the Objects, Processes, Queues etc.) manually in Blueprism. I searched a bit around on different forums and it seems that there is no direc...

Runtime Ressource doesn't connect properly

Hello together,I hope that anyone got a helping hint for me.We have installed BP on a new machine and are trying to add them to our BP server.Whenever we start the client in the same way other working connects properly, we con an Idle, Nos Session bu...

deleting an Object / Process from Studio

Hello, I am trying to delete an Object from my Studio, but I am getting a messages that this Object is requierd for audit/How can i remove that requirement, and delete the object.Thanks!-Arkady------------------------------Arkady Dudko---------------...

Seek study partner

Do some people want to study together?------------------------------wenqing CAO------------------------------

how to change the interface

Why the interface looks like this? I couldn't find the solution. Thanks a lot for your help.------------------------------Wenqing Cao------------------------------

11073.jpg

Are Blue Prism Releases backward compatible

I create a Blue Prism release using BP version 6.6 and send it up the stack of environments which has Blue Prism version 6.3. Importing the release to 6.3 is not showing any actions etc..Are Blue prism release backwards compatible? If not what would ...