Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scheduler does not work

​Hi, All, would like to seek for helps from you. Our current structure is Server(App and DB) and Runtime Resource. It works well always from day 1. But few days ago, scheduler does not work on one resource even though manually click Run Now. Only man...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SSL authentication

HI.I am trying to install BD environment .So I need  a valid SSL certificate in to use HTTPS connection.Should I buy Certificate from CA .Is there any other ways to create SSL certificate myself  ? Could you suggest any free software and methods ?---...

Check Errors in Process/VBO

Hello guys, good night! There is how check if process or vbo contains errors using script commands or another method? The idea is don't open process by process to check this info. Thanks! :))

BPA Object - Intelligent Services - Utilities

Hi all,I'm using Blue Prism 6.6 Learinig Version.In my folder "C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\VBO"I can't find the "BPA Object - Intelligent Services - Utilities".Where I can get the XML file?Thank you -----------------------...

Can we automate InVision Based web Application?

Hi everyone,I have a query that can we build a bot for inVison based web application? If yes, what are the best ways to spy the elements?------------------------------Divya BACCapgeminiAsia/Kolkata------------------------------

DivyaB by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Connect to Dynamics 365 web api

Hi,I'm currently working on a Dynamics migration project and we want to setup a connection between Blueprism and the Dynamics 365 web api. I am a .NET developer and no expert in Blueprism. Is there any documentation on how to authenticate against 365...

Resolved! Error in Filter Collection

In filter collection, when I am using the value directly it is working correctly but when I am using the data items, it's not working, maybe because of the syntax.  I have found the syntax from forums, but it is not working for me." [Item Text] like ...

Spying Issue in Chrome Web Automation

Hello Team, For one of the client application we are using below environment:- Blue Prism V6.4 BP Extension V1.0 Chrome V71 But problem is we are able spy only using Browser Mode. Other modes are available except AA mode, but it's only highlightin...

Error setting password on new BP Learning Installation

You may think the Prism Cat is cute, but I need to know what to look for to fix this error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at BluePrism.Automate...

Application Modeller

I am Launching a Window based application using CMD(command prompt) and then attaching that to Application Modeller, I am able to launch and login in the application, but after login the main page that i got, I am not able to capture that page using ...

SQL Syntax Issue

Hi All,I am trying to use OLE DB and execute below Query. It fails with error  saying " SQL Syntac Error:Error Occurred while executing a MDX statement""SELECT * FROM _SYS_BIC.ZB.CROSS- APPLICATION.GLOBAL.DIM/DIM_GB_SOURCE_SYSTEM"Any suggestion ?----...

SQL Syntax Issue

Hi All,I am trying to use OLE DB and execute below Query. It fails with error  saying " SQL Syntac Error:Error Occurred while executing a MDX statement""SELECT * FROM _SYS_BIC.ZB.CROSS- APPLICATION.GLOBAL.DIM/DIM_GB_SOURCE_SYSTEM"Any suggestion ?----...

Thoughtonomy by Blue Prism

Blue Prism announced an agreement to acquire Thoughtonomy in a sale that is expected to close by end of July. This acquisition joins the power of Blue Prism's connected-RPA platform with Thoughtonomy's SaaS capabilities. The core of Thoughtonomy's so...