cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Prism - Discover - We'd love your input!

JoDavison
Staff
Staff
Welcome to this new Discover Community!

My name is Jo Davison and I am a Product Manager here at Blue Prism - I'd like to start by inviting you to contribute to our upfront research around process discovery.

We are keen to hear from you if you are involved in identifying processes for automation for your organization and would value your input in this short survey which provides further insight for our research. 
Discover is a set of solutions designed to solve the problems many of our customers are facing; in identifying candidates for automation in a way which allows them to easily assess value, ROI and quantify benefits, in order to prioritize their automation pipeline and keep that pipeline healthy.  It is the umbrella brand that brings together the family of products and add-on solutions that deliver on our vision. It is important to us that we understand where customers are feeling the most pressure, so that we feed this into our Discover roadmap.

Here is a link to a short survey - it should only take 2 minutes of your time (but will be invaluable)
Online Survey Software | Qualtrics Survey Solutions

Many thanks 

Jo

------------------------------
Jo Davison
Product Manager
Blue Prism
jo.davison@blueprism.com
------------------------------
0 REPLIES 0