Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exposing Object as Service

Hi,I've exposed an object in blue prism as a SOAP service and I'm trying to test  the service by calling localhost:8181/ws/ in a web browser.However, in IE I get a "cannot reach this page" error. I fI try to fix the error in IE you get a "The remote ...

Blue Prism 6.7

The latest release of Blue Prism is now available. Click here to find out more!Not sure if this is for you? Give it a try first using our trial version here.------------------------------Kiti KamProduct ConsultantBlue Prism---------------------------...

Question on HTTP requests

For the HTTP request action is it possible to keep the session open so you can do multiple requests on the same session?In Powershell you can do this with Invoke-WebRequest and I was curious if it's possible in BP within the confines of the existing ...

Learning Edition - Expose Process as Service

Hi, I've downloaded a learning edition of Blue Prism.  I've exposed a process however when I try and browse to the exposed processes using localhost:8181/wc , it fails to return anything. I've done the same steps on my work version of Blue prism and ...

Control room warning

Hi,  Whilst executing a schedule overnight, we occasionally come in the next morning to find that a process in the schedule has hung/frozen on a particular stage. The stage is different every time and we are confident that it is the network connecti...

18777.png

How to get all environment variables in a process

Hi Team,Could anyone let me know the way to get all the environment variables in a process as a Collection?I know this can be easily fetched from BP database table BPAEnvironmentVar, but I don't want to touch the product DB.Please suggest if any util...

Outlook DASL Query - Get Received items (Expert)

Hi All,I am using Get Received items (Expert) action of Outlook VBO, i have noticed that DASL query is performing ok but it returns rows(Mails) where received date is current year, rows where received date is older than current year not being returne...

Sharepoint vlookup column not visible in Blue Prism

Hello,I use oledb to extract SHP List to Blue Prism Collection. Attachment "SHP_List_View" My List contains column which is a lookup column on another list. Columns Names: NA, EMEA, APAC, LARWhen I get this list to Blue Prism collection lookup colum...

15191.png 15192.png 15193.png

Sharepoint Skills BP Integration

Hi All, We are trying to use Sharepoint skills given in BP digital exchange for interacting with Sharepoint lists. We were able to authenticate using the Sharepoint ACS Authentication skill but post that when we tried to execute Get List Items we are...

BP Auto Deployment Cookbook BP-GIT-Jenkins

In the past few years, I have been involved in several ROM Assessments for Customers.In many cases, I have observed that most of the Release management activities are done manually either by the support team or with the developer's assistance. This k...

Login Agent Config File

Hello,Login agent service is running, but unfortunately i could see the machine only as offline after restarting or logged out. when i checked the logs, message says as below without any mention about the config file name. Have any one have experienc...

can't create an account on pearson vue

Hi,I have trouble when i want to create an account for pearson vue to register an exam, it said"if the details are correct, it didn't match", but i think my portal id is Purenb666, and i have called the pearson vue, she said blue prism didn't exist p...

11195.jpg

BP Launch

Hi Guys, Can someone please help me on my BP Launching.  I am a new user and I cannot launch my BP. I already sent an email to support team and they cannot provide me a solution. I tried re-installing my BP but the same error message keeps on occurri...

29528.png