Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CSV Format Issue

Hi - I have a file that is coming through in a CSV format. The file contains numbers that exceed 15 characters. ex: 43283423423428. This number when saved in a CSV format is being converted to "43283423423420". The ending 8 is replaced with 0. Howeve...

Recover stage not working

Hi All,I am using work queues. If there is any exception in an item i am using recover stage and marking item as an exception and proceeding with next item.For the 1st item recover stage is executing and marking it as an exception and picking up the ...

Consume Web Service Soap with header authentication

I'm trying to consume a SOAP web service with a basic authentication scheme. As per the guidelines in the Blue Prism Web Service guide, I generated the code using "wsdl.exe" and included it in the object's initialise. I created a new action and inclu...

Recover stage not working

Hi All,I am using work queues. If there is any exception in an item i am using recover stage and marking item as an exception and proceeding with next item.For the 1st item recover stage is executing and marking it as an exception and picking up the ...

Resolved! HTML Spying Performance Issues

Hi,We are having performance issues with attaching and spying. For example, a HTML element takes from 10 to 20 seconds to register regardless of the attributes selected, apart from path, which we can't use.This is consistent across at least 3 differe...

Outlook DASL Query - Get Received items (Expert)

Hi All,I am using Get Received items (Expert) action of Outlook VBO, i have noticed that DASL query is performing ok but it returns rows(Mails) where received date is current year, rows where received date is older than current year not being returne...

Can not compare text with date.

Hello,guys. I'm working on a project where i need to get some data from excel. The data is in my collection and in the last column there is a date which is in text format and i need to compare that with Today() how can i format that text to date? Tha...

Exposing Object as Service

Hi,I've exposed an object in blue prism as a SOAP service and I'm trying to test  the service by calling localhost:8181/ws/ in a web browser.However, in IE I get a "cannot reach this page" error. I fI try to fix the error in IE you get a "The remote ...

Blue Prism 6.7

The latest release of Blue Prism is now available. Click here to find out more!Not sure if this is for you? Give it a try first using our trial version here.------------------------------Kiti KamProduct ConsultantBlue Prism---------------------------...

Question on HTTP requests

For the HTTP request action is it possible to keep the session open so you can do multiple requests on the same session?In Powershell you can do this with Invoke-WebRequest and I was curious if it's possible in BP within the confines of the existing ...

Learning Edition - Expose Process as Service

Hi, I've downloaded a learning edition of Blue Prism.  I've exposed a process however when I try and browse to the exposed processes using localhost:8181/wc , it fails to return anything. I've done the same steps on my work version of Blue prism and ...

Control room warning

Hi,  Whilst executing a schedule overnight, we occasionally come in the next morning to find that a process in the schedule has hung/frozen on a particular stage. The stage is different every time and we are confident that it is the network connecti...

18777.png