Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IBM AS400 Connectivity with BluePrism

I'm trying to connect to a mainframe application of type "IBM Personal Communicator (COM API)", the problem is when I provide the directory and everything that is needed and try to launch the application, Blueprism fails to launch it, the error that ...

Telnet login failed

After starting the client on pc1 and starting the Telnet link on pc2, it has been unsuccessful to enter the command. The error is shown in the figure. How should I operate to remotely start the process of pc1 on pc2? ------------------------------zh...

20825.png 20826.png
zhoule by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vision Skill Azure Cloud 2.0

Vision Skill Azure Cloud 2.0でパラメータ「Computer Vision v2 Credential Name」の認証情報を記入するのですが、Azureのどこで確認すればよいですか?わかる方がいれば宜しくお願いします。------------------------------圭太 平塚------------------------------

Write collection action is not working in control room

Hi Team,The process is designed in such a way that at the end of each session the excel report is being generated(only the exception items are being reported) and stored in common shared folder. I have used write collection action in MS Excel VBO to ...

DilipK by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Application

I am trying to connect to a windows application, I provided the .exe file for it and the application launched properly, however, I can't properly spy the individual rows in the table shown in the attached picture. I can only spy the box as a whole, a...

16424.jpg

Blue Prism Controller API (REST)

For the company I work with we're currently using blue prism controller to have an overall view of a processes. This work is very time consuming as it requires someone monitoring the controller 24/7.I was wondering if there was some kind of API for t...

Changing font in MS Word

Hi all,I'm using the MS Word VBO 'Type Text' action to paste text into a customer confirmation letter that is then saved as a pdf and emailed to the customer.At present the text is entered in Agenda font, which looks like it was written on a typewrit...

Control room warning

Hi,  Whilst executing a schedule overnight, we occasionally come in the next morning to find that a process in the schedule has hung/frozen on a particular stage. The stage is different every time and we are confident that it is the network connecti...

20758.png

Resolved! Issues While Installing

Hi All,I am trying to install trail version in my system. Just after I set Admin Credentials. I get following error. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at BluePrism.AutomateAppCore.LocalDatabaseIns...

11318.png

HOW TO KICK START BP PROJECT

Hi All We want to kick start a Project which is based application. can any one guide me how to kick start with documentation and proceed the project .Need Experts knowledge------------------------------NAVEEN KUMARChennai-----------------------------...

Exception in Global Code

Is there a way to produce an error in the global code on the initialize page of an object, which is then returned as an exception in the process or the calling object?------------------------------Stephan Wintersteiger-BCB AGEurope/Amsterdam---------...

AbbVie - How Bert the Bot helps patients

Here's how AbbVie's data pros – and a group of college students – invented bots that give our employees time to focus on more complex tasks.How Bert the Bot Helps Patients | AbbVie Abbvieremove preview How Bert the Bot Helps Patients | AbbVieAbbVie'...