cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selecting an Item in SAP Grid View

BenRPA
Level 4
Hi , Could you please advise on the issue with selecting an item a SAP Grid View. I saved all values from SAP table to collection by using Read Stage - Get All items. Having that I would like to click in SAP on certain value in the Grid. To do so, after Reading the Grid Data Collection, I used Navigate stage to 'Select Item' by indicating Current row position of the item. However no value was selected in SAP. Has anyone experienced the same issue and can assist? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
It could be that select item is not a valid action for that grid cell. Have you tried a click event?

BenRPA
Level 4
Select Item is a valid action as it is one of the choices offered right? Also, the only option I get for this Grid is ""Select Item"", nothing else. The only way I could Click event would be to spy it with as a non-SAP element (Win32 for example). Click event works though (if spied with Win32) but I am sure I can see how it can help me select a specific item. Do you get more than one option when you use a navigate stage for a ""Grid View"" SAP Table? Thanks,

ColleenBradshaw
Level 2
Hi A-Ben, I have experienced the same problem, but was not able to find a way to get the 'Select Item' to work. I used a tedious workaround where I am using a Global Send Key Event to use the ""{DOWN}"" key to select the correct row.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi  I can find the same problem. Any Solution to the question.?