Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unread mails in MAPIEx

Hi All, Can some one guide how to get all the unread mails using MAPIEx from outlook ? Thanks in Advance, Venu.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Issues

There's a problem when sending processes to print the 2nd time around. The first time the image renders fine, though if we send the process again to print, it messes up the image, which can also be seen in the print preview. I've had to close and re-...

Retry Exception Case

I am trying to improve the resiliency of a process by ensuring that where certain types of exceptions arise, a new item is created within the process work queue to retry the case. Within the "Mark Exception" Object there is an Flag input to Retry th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Configure Process to check every 6 hours for new orders

Hi I have a application, I have created a process to add existing orders to queue. How to configure a process such that it should check for new orders every 6 hours and add those new orders to Queue.Without Rescheduling it again. Thanks in advance

Vikas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when running code stage

I have a code c # to capture the active screen, in debug mode it runs fine but in control room it gives the following problem: Internal: Could not execute code stage due to exception thrown by code stage: Object reference not established as an insta...

Send/Receive Outlook mail box

Hi all, I am currently struggling with refreshing/updating Outlook mailbox. I need to send a couple of mails with attachments. I do it in a loop. After the loop is finished I close Outlook. The problem is that the mails don€™t get sent because the o...

Does thelogin agent work on a server?

Hello everyone, My client has provided several servers running under Windows Server 2012 R12 OS instead of VDI to perform our dev tasks. Excel, BluePrim and all the client applications are also installed. We have also installed on one of the severs...

Cannot perform initial login to BP

Hi, I have created a DB on SQL Server Express and made authentication type as Windows. Although, i cannot enter BP using my user account data that i use for windows, what could be the problem? Login failed. The username or password supplied were n...

MS WORD VBO Issue

Hi Team, We have to gnerate letters by using MS Word VBO in Blue Prism. We have standard format letter. we have to enter the Customer details and Address in Microsoft word, and the letter need to send customer. Could you please help on this scenar...

Save Email as msg file

Hi all, Is there anyone who has had success saving an Outlook email as a msg type file using a codestage / MAPIEx? Prefably using something like Email ID as an input to identify the mail. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Sebastian

Teletrik 3rd party components

Hi all, I'm trying to spy or otherwise manipulate/integrate with an application which uses 3rd party UI components from Teletrik. Unfortunately, Blue Prism is struggling to identify these. Is there any way to connect to 3rd party components (Such a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

External Webservice Consumption

Hi Team, i am getting proxy authentication error when i try to consume a external web service in my local machine Could someone please help me out. Please find the attachment for any reference Regards, Manoj

External Webservice Consumption

Hi Team, i am getting proxy authentication error when i try to consume a external web service in my local machine Could someone please help me out. Please find the attachment for any reference Regards, Manoj