Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drag and drop from a folder to a sharepoint

Hello, I'm a new and enthusiastic blue prism user. I would like to automate a task that I have to perform that is extremely time consuming and that I believe a robot could do. Basically, it consists of what a human would do as a drag and drop of...

Adobe livesign

Has anybody been able to spy the documents via the livesign version of Adobe. The livesign product is a replacement for the need for wet signature. We are finding that BP can only spy the whole screen and not elements in the document. Only solution...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

V6.1 - Why is there a Runtime Resource User Role?

Hi All, We are running v5.024 in one environment and have a DEV / Test environment running V6.1 (soon to be Production too). In v6.1 there is a new User Role called Runtime Resource which was not available out of the box in v5. It appears to have v...

Variant in SAP

Hi, I have a question about the BluePrism in SAP, if I need to enter a variant to sap but I can not map the text field, will any person be faced with this problem? From already thank you very much. Regards,

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Blue Prism on Terminal Server

Dear all, unfortunately I did not found any documentations about the Topic. Is it possible to install Blue Prims on a Terminal Server instead of a VDI-Architecture? Thanks for help! Lennart

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Service

I have exposed my object as a blue prism web service and I am consuming that web service in blueprism. I am sending data items through visual studio.I am able to do the simple calucualtions like addition and subtraction etc. and also I am able to l...

Outlook 2013 not able to detect the McAfee AV status

Our BP Resources are installed on VDIs that has Outlook 2013, McAfee Agent 5.0.5.658, MOVE AV Multi-Platform 3.6.1.336. Outlook is not able to detect AV status as per: Outlook --> Tools --> Trustcentre --> Programmatic Access ---> Antivirus Status:In...

Automatic Retry on Exception Behaviour

So I am building automatic retries into my process. Basically I tag the item when the exception occurs and then feed it into a different Mark Exception based on whether the tag appears or not, which is working fine. But on system exception at cleanup...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MS Excel VBO - Get Worksheet as collection no rows

Hi, Is anyone having issues when using the action get worksheet as collection? Our problem is that sometimes it is not getting any data into the collection which means 0 rows when it's not true. Is not throwing any kind of error and if I retry th...