Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internal Error, No Font with the name Arial was found

Hi all! I've gone through the Blue Prism Foundation Course, the Introduction to Surface Automation Win10 and now I am working on the Surface Automation Foundation Course. During the Font Identifying section of the Foundation Course, I was not able...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Object Error

Just thought I'd post to see if anyone else has hit this issue. A process that I have been developing and has worked end to end, is now throwing an error, saying that an object does not exist. However, this object does exist and is published. When I...

Specify logging requirement at 'Run Time'

Would be good if you could specify what logging is required at execution time. I'm thinking you would specify it like a start-up variable and the options would be: Disable - No logging is done at all Enable All - Everything is logged Enabl...

Oracle/mainframe database connection string format

Hi, I have to connect Oracle/Mainframe database and fetch some details. How I can pass the connection string (server name & database name ), queries through Blueprism object.Is there any VBO's for Oracle/Mainframe like Data-SQL VBO? Thanks in adv...

SahelaJ by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move files

Dear all, I would like to move all the files present in one folder to another folder. With the File Management VBO, I've used "Get files" to get the files from the folder. Then, I chose create another action to "move file" but I can specify there on...

Resource PC starting only when user is logged in

Hi, We're having 5 machines in production, but two of them were deployed some time after the first three. I think that some setting is incorrectly set, but as they are up and running and the issue is not that critical, then there's no will for full r...