Did you mean: 

How to Schedule a process in control room

MadhuBalineni
Level 4
can you please help how to schedule a process in control room
5 REPLIES 5

Sri_Krishna_Cha
Level 5
Go to Control Room , Right Click on Schedules tab in the left hand side pane.. Give the intended name in the name and schedule it as per your need and select the option accordingly. In the bottom left hand side, you will see a button called apply changes and you will move on to the next screen. Pick your process and select other options accordingly. You will see your schedule under Scheduler tab on the left hand side pane.

MadhuBalineni
Level 4
Thank you very much Chaitanya!! i have one query regarding Mapiex. mail is sending successfully but when i'm attaching the attachments it is giving error like ""Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPIEX Automation. Failed to access message store"". can you please help me.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
This is mandatory training for people using control room, whoever has enabled your team should know this:  http://portal.blueprism.com/system/files/2017-09/Blue%20Prism%20-%20Guide%20to%20the%20Scheduler.pdf

MadhuBalineni
Level 4
Thank you very much Deni! now i completed the traing and i'm able to created all the schedule jobs,reports as well.  i have one query regarding Mapiex. mail is sending successfully but when i'm attaching the attachments it is giving error like ""Failure in Send Mail function of Blue Prism Extended MAPIEX Automation. Failed to access message store"". can you please help me.   Thanks in Advance!

Sri_Krishna_Cha
Level 5
where are you storing the attachments ? Also, how are you accessing these attachments in the Action ?