cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the "foreground window" issue when using the Remote Desktop Connection

Anonymous
Not applicable
when i using some actions in navigate stage like "focus" , "Activate Application" , " Global send keys", and run the process with remote runtime resource, always pops up  the error message "Could not identify process owning the current foreground window".   And then I searched this issue in Forum and Knowledge Base .(https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/could-not-identify-process-owning-current-foreground-window-when)   Now I knew how to resolve this problem by using Login Agent. But when I set up and install login agent, I found I couldn't change the local security even thorough I am the admin user. Maybe my organization set some limitation to prevent someone revise the local security.    So now I can not make my "interactive Logon: Message title and text" as blank, but i still want to use login agent. Does anyone have any idea? :'(  
1 REPLY 1

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
It sounds to me like you should be engaging with a System Architect and IT team with the required group policy controls and environment understanding to design and implement your platform?