cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharepoint Skill

MáriaBojová
Level 3
Hello,

recently we started to explore the possibility to work with Sharepoint O365. We downloaded the skill and more or less succefully tested it.
There is one issue with the skill. There is no possibility to refresh bearer token as they have lifespan of 12 hours it is quite unpractical to use it in real life use cases However we realized that the Sharepoint skill and Documentation was revoked from DX, does anyone know why? Is it coming back soon?

I tried to request bearer token via Utility HTTP request, with no luck. Maybe some inputs are not in the correct format. Does anyone has any experience with this?

Kind Regards
Maria

2 REPLIES 2

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hi @Mária Bojová,

I assume you're referring to the SharePoint List Library Skill and the Document Library Skill? They haven't been completely removed from the DX just un-published. There's been some feedback regarding difficulties deploying some of the associated DLLs, so those skills are being refactored by their author. Once they're complete, they'll be republished.

In the meantime there is an alternative SharePoint integration available on the DX that uses Microsoft's Graph API. You might give it a look.

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/microsoft-graph-api---sharepoint

Cheers,
Eric​​

MáriaBojová
Level 3
Hi Erik,

thank you for the hint. I created meanwhile my own Sharepoint skill, which works fine. I am however facing one issue: how to download file from Sharepoint location via skill or HTTP request I can not somehow configure it correctly. Any hints or tips? 

Kind Regards
Maria