cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Silverlight Application (windowless = true)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, we would like to automate a website which has a Silverlight application included. I had found this HowTo: https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-integrate-silverlight-applications-using-blue-prism I followed the instructions and got the following Information: ... How does it work to set the Parameter "windowless" false by using a public Javascript function?   Kind regards  
3 REPLIES 3

PSSupport
Staff
Staff
The browser automation guide gives instructions about how to inject javascript, but my understanding is that if a Silverlight application developer has selected to enable windowless mode they have in effect selected to make their application non-accessibile - the javascript invocation is not guaranteed to work (I have only know of it to be a usable option once).   I attach of a Silverlight invoke disable windowless action that I have know to work in a couple of places, and I have known not to work in a number of places.  This object should be seen as an example of what you can try but it is not a certified Blue Prism VBO and is therefore not supported by our product team.

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
BTW - that last pssupport comment was done by me - I was logged in using the wrong account!   Den

can we get the VBO Here, am looking for the same

------------------------------
VamshiKrihsna Dasa
System Architect
Fujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
------------------------------
VamshiKrihsna Dasa System Architect Fujitsu India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.