Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Attach iexplore window

Hi all,i'm using a queue taken from DB to process a series of reports.As for the BP templates i've the "process section" where I do all the operations and if everything went well I proceed to the next. The first thing I do when I get back into the pr...

Resolved! Doubt regarding the exception

Hi Blueprism community, I need a help While learning the wait stage using centrix data solutions i am facing an issue like this **Internal : AMI error occurred in Wait Start Stage 'login window is there?' on page 'Login' - Not Connected**Here is my w...

37011.png 37012.png
NivedN by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Oriented Button Click

Hello! I'm having a lot of trouble clicking on a button (image attached) The area identified extends beyond the actual button I want to press, so when I send a "click" it doesn't actually click where I need it to. I've come across comments about ...

36882.png

Resolved! Selecting File with a File Name that Changes

10001_LIT_TEN_NO_SUPPLIED_RESULTS - 2020-12-15_SEQNO_14790.txt  I need to be able to search for the above file name from a list of file in a folder. The issue I am having is that parts of the file name change each day. The inly parts of the file name...

Resolved! Credentials for BluePrism Installation

Thank you very much, greetings!Hello how are you?I need your help, it turns out that I am installing BluePrism but it asks for my credentials and I put my username and password with which I log in to BluePrism.com but the application tells me that my...

36496.png

Admin account password requires resetting / unlocking

Hi allCould someone advise me how I get the SQL password reset scripts to reset / unlock for the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation Software v6.9.0 admin account please? I followed the advise on the portal which advised me to email the request to ...

Launching Edge Chromium in BP v 6.9

I'm unable to launch Edge Chromium from the application manager or a Launch stage within my object.I've tried the file path to Edge's executable, didn't work.I've tried "<Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge>", same there.I keep getting an error: "Error - Failed ...

Resolved! BP Capture Tool - Java File

HelloOur Process Analysts are liking the new Blue Prism tool!Can you provide some additional information on the Java file that can be created out of the Capture tool.  Is this something that can be imported into Blue Prism.Many thanksDebbie----------...

Resolved! bots running in debug mode/studio are running 4x slower compared to the bots running from control room in BP v6.6. Does it has anything to do with the product as the same thing we didn't experienced in BP v6.2.1

bots running in debug mode/studio are running 4x slower compared to the bots running from control room in BP v6.6. Does it has anything to do with the product as the same thing we didn't experienced in BP v6.2.1------------------------------ankit bas...

Unable to Read Table From Java Windows Application

We are doing Java Automation using Blue prism v5.0. x64 bit.Our requirement is to read table from java windows application for that I have spied table in JAVA mode but once trying to use €œGet all items€ function in read stage , we are getting heade...

Resolved! Sum column in collection - C# code stage

HiI'm looking to summarize all values in a specified column in a collection through a code stage (not looping).In this collection called "Collection", I want a sum of all values in column "Numbers" in a data item.I don't read or write C# very well, s...