Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to Read Table From Java Windows Application

We are doing Java Automation using Blue prism v5.0. x64 bit.Our requirement is to read table from java windows application for that I have spied table in JAVA mode but once trying to use €œGet all items€ function in read stage , we are getting heade...

Resolved! Sum column in collection - C# code stage

HiI'm looking to summarize all values in a specified column in a collection through a code stage (not looping).In this collection called "Collection", I want a sum of all values in column "Numbers" in a data item.I don't read or write C# very well, s...

Window 10 Windows Security and/or Login Issues

Hello!At my company we are in the process of migrating from VDI's running Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and although most things are going well, we are starting to notice some issues. One is that when we use login agent, the robot doesn't seem to be log...

Browser Automation Issues 6.10

I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck using either Chrome or Firefox extensions on BP 6.10?For both browsers the following is experienced: Browser is launched, BP goes into not responding state and then either of the two below errors are th...

Object is opening as 'adhoc test'

HiI am running a process in debug and when I reach a particular object it is opening as 'adhoc test'The object is not duplicated, it is not locked anywhere that I can see, and it is the first time in the process that the object is called.I have close...

How to check page numbers are displayed or not in pdf?

Hi,How can we check whether page numbers are displayed in pdf or word document ?For  Word - I converted to html  Even though page numbers are  not displayed  in the document after opening it . the html code is givingthe page number. I know we can  ge...

odbc connection to oracle

Hi,Anyone out there successfully able to create a validation list with an odbc connection into an oracle database?I've installed the odbc drivers and can successfully connect to an oracle db via sqlplus.But I'm getting an error when attempting to con...

Webservice port change

Hi All,By default all the webservice are made available on port 8181, how to change it some other port? also in case if we are working in a new environment how to check whether on which port webservice's are available?kindly help me in this regard.Th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Edge in version 6.7.2?

Hi, I was wondering if BP version 6.7.2 will has support for Edge? I find different information regarding this when looking around in the forum. If yes, what do I need to do to make it work?------------------------------Josefine ThorénSolution Consul...