Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Utility HTTP : HTTP Request Pass X-HTTP-Method

I'm trying to connect to a REST API using HTTP Request. Ideally, GET and POST methods are working to read/write into a Sharepoint list via REST api. But there is one function that requires to edit an existing item that uses:X-HTTP-Method: MERGEIf I u...

Blue Prism has stopped working error message

We are using BP v6.2.1 having application server and load balancer in place. While doing dev in BP, many times we get the error message "Blue Prism has stopped working, close the program", Any specific reason to this.------------------------------ank...

Resolved! Date Format in CSV file changes when opened in excel

Hi Everyone -Does anyone encountered this issue whenever a process is opening a csv file using the ms excel vbo open workbook action the format of the date changes, but when i open the file manually it does not change the date format. Any idea's or a...

Resolved! Blue Prism Keyboard Shortcut

Hi,I recently upgraded Blue prism to v6.10. But in this version, I am not able to use keyboards shortcuts to operate. That is, f3-Link tool, F5 - Run, F10 - Debug, etc..Kindly help------------------------------Seema ARPA DeveloperErnst and YoungAsia/...

SeemaA by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to update Tables in Interact

Hi Community members, The table element allows the designer to control the number of rows within a table that the user sees by default when they complete an Interact Form.The designer constructs the number of columns that they need and assign the col...

How to use Regular Expressions in Interact

Hi Community members, Regular Expression or 'Regex' can be used to control the data being entered into Interact Forms by your users.When creating an Interact Form you often need to control the data fields to restrict what your users can enter, for ex...

How to use Blue Prism Interact Form Rules

Hi Community members, Rules allow the designer of the Form to create simple 'if-then' structure to manipulate fields and pages within the Form depending on a specified conditions being met.Rules can be used to expose hidden fields, enter values in a...

Sharepoint REST API - Update Record

While trying to update Sharepoint list data item, I'm getting the following exception:Another method to get Form Digest Value is working but this one is failing. Internal : Unexpected error Error during Web API HTTP RequestHTTP Status Code: 400HTTP R...

19746.png 19747.png

Application Modeler Conversion tool

Hi Team,   We are trying to convert Internet explorer Object into Chrome/edge compatible. Our objects have contained all spying mode (HTML, UIA, AA and region mode).  For Conversion we are using Application Conversion tool provided in Digital Exchang...