Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OUTLOOK VBO- Duplicate emails

​ Hello,   We recently updated to O365 on our virtual machine and we are finding an issue where Outlook VBO, adds an email in the DRAFTS/OUTBOX folder even if an email is sent and once outlook is started on the next run of the process, it will automa...

nhaque3 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Work arounds for Card Reader logins

Hi BP Community,I am on a project where we are automating an online banking process using Blue Prism. A bottleneck has emerged around the login page. Currently, the SMEs login with a card reader and login credentials. The card reader is a physical ob...

Resolved! AutomateC Password with Special Characters

Hello Community,a tiny question for the use of AutomateC: I want to export processes via AutomateC as described here.The password I use contains special characters e.g. like >. I try it with AutomateC /user "MyName" "47>11".My first question: Is it o...

Salesforce Web/UI Automation

Hi Blue Prism Community!I just wanted to run this by you guys in hopes that at least some of you have run by this problem before:I'm working on a project that requires us to automate a lengthy task in Salesforce. Now, I know that the Digital Exchange...

Detach from chrome does not work

Hi everyone. In order to troubleshoot a potential cause of a crippling problem I need to cycle through all chrome PID's (Process ID) by detaching the current PID, attaching to the next, getting some readings and loop these steps. I find that I am abl...

Unable to connect to Default Connection

Hi,I have been working with my client through a VM for the past 2-3 months with blue prism working fine. This week I encountered a problem while attempting to connect to the default connection I have been using throughout this project. I have request...

35087.png

Cannot initialise connection to Blue prism

Hi,Whenever I open Blue Prism and attempt to connect to my default server I am instead shown the error message below, it says 'there was no endpoint listening at [URL]' with inner exception 'Impossible to connect to the remote server'I have been able...

Multiple page document

I have a 2 page standard document that I want to process. I am interested in the fields that are on the 1st page. During Data verification, Decipher identifies the second page as a separate document. I can click on "Append document to previous as att...

Resolved! Random Termination

Hi,Hoping someone can help. We have a process which launches an web application via IE11.For some reason, the first time the process is triggered from the schedule after a login we get a termination. However there are no exceptions or errors in the l...

36151.jpg 36152.png