cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Spy in chrome browser

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have browser based application and unable to spy login button using the different spy mode of version 6.2 BP.PFA
6 REPLIES 6

IgnacioVenegas
Level 2
Hello, you need add the following command-line parameter in your applicatio modeller: --force-renderer-accessibility and you should have only one window of chrome opened. do you know how can i use alerts stages in bp6? greetings

ShreyansNahar1
Level 4
Hi, Can someone let me know how to attach to existing instance of Chrome using BP 6.2?

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
The Blue Prism browser interface is for Internet Explorer only.  Use IE instead of Chrome.  If for some reason you cannot use Chrome (there should be no reason for that but you never know) then you will have to interface with Chrome as a windows app and use the Accessibility/UIA interfaces.   There is a Chrome browser interface in the roadmap so hopefully it should be in the product at some point this year.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Denis.  I have a web-based application where the business line is using Chrome.  I will try to use IE but want to clarify your statement ""If for some reason you cannot use Chrome (there should be no reason for that but you never know) then you will have to interface with Chrome as a windows app and use the Accessibility/UIA interfaces.""  Did you mean ""If for some reason you cannot use IE""?  This is how I understand this.  Let me know.  Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,      As shreyans.nahar already asked, is it possible to attach to an existing instance of chrome? Using IE is not an option for this project. Thanks in advance

Abrara_
Level 2
You have to model the chrome application as a windows application pass command-line parameter in the application modeller ""--force-renderer-accessibility