cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to click on Radio button of SAP Ariba Portal

HI Team,

I am trying to click on a radio button of SAP ariba portal but its not working I am trying various ways but still not working.

Note:- I am not able to spy the same using AA or UIA mode.
19204.png
Even I have tried different by changing Element type still its not working.
Path is :- /HTML/BODY(1)/DIV(5)/DIV(3)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(4)/TD(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/SPAN(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/FORM(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(1)/TD(1)/TABLE(1)/TBODY(1)/TR(3)/TD(1)/TABLE(2)/TBODY(1)/TR(3)/TD(2)/DIV(1)/DIV(1)/DIV(2)

Thanks In Advance!

------------------------------
Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Sure @Michal Szumski.

Hi @Shanmukha Gajula Try to spy using HTML mode with application navigator. You may not able to highlight the particular element even after spying but you can able to ​​click on back end. If you will get that element and you will Click Center function then it will work perfectly. Other wise you can inspect that particular element and use that property in Application Modeller.

Please let me know if you have any doubt I will help you on that.

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

View answer in original post

5 REPLIES 5

ShanmukhaGajula
Level 2
Any luck? I am also facing same issue

Shanmukha Gajula
Member Technical
ADP
Asia/Kolkata

Hi,

Did You try to get elements tree using below navigator options? maybe functional element cannot be spied in standard way as it is overlapped by other element (it happened to me couple of times)
19196.png
Other method that you can try is to collect coordinates of spied element and use global mouse click on the element - it should work.

Best regards,
Michal Szumski

Michal Szumski
RPA developer
Rockwell Automation
Europe/Warsaw

Thanks Michal. I already solved it some how and its working now.

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo

Hi Amlan,

Great - can you share solution with Shanmukha? it seems that he is facing the same issue.

Best regards,
Michal Szumski

Michal Szumski
RPA developer
Rockwell Automation
Europe/Warsaw

Sure @Michal Szumski.

Hi @Shanmukha Gajula Try to spy using HTML mode with application navigator. You may not able to highlight the particular element even after spying but you can able to ​​click on back end. If you will get that element and you will Click Center function then it will work perfectly. Other wise you can inspect that particular element and use that property in Application Modeller.

Please let me know if you have any doubt I will help you on that.

Amlan Sahoo
RPA Consultant
Equinix
Regards,
Amlan Sahoo