cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login resource pc from application server once it gets logged out.

MohanKudimi
Level 3
We have application server and some available resources. By login agent we are able to log out a resource pc but once it gets logged out, resource pc is getting disconnected. Is it possible to login the disconnected resource pc from application server? or Is any other way to login the logged out resource pc. Hope you got my question. Thanks in Advance
10 REPLIES 10

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Mohan - yes it is possible but it sounds like your Login Agent isn't set up quite right. What should happen after log out is that resource pc come back online. The resource pc running in the 'user space' is closed down at log out (just like all the other user apps) but then Login Agent starts resource pc again in the 'system space'. You won't see the resource pc application window, but from control room you should see it become available again. Once that happens you can run the Login process. I suggest you review the Login Agent set up instructions to recheck you've followed the steps closely.

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Hi John, Do we know what the latency period is between resource offline to online? Or is that down to system specs? Thanks Tom

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Tom - I don't think there is a set time, it's down to specs - the faster the machine can log in/out, the quicker the time between the death and birth of the instances of resource pc.

Hi John - I checked the login set up Instructions and I followed all the steps correctly but still facing the same issue. Can you elaborate the solution? I think login agent service is getting stopped after the log off. is there any other way to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Mohan - I think it best if you contact the BP Support team, this forum isn't an effective way to resolve issues like this. Provide them with as much information as you can - BP version, OS version, DB connection details, Event logs etc (see https://portal.blueprism.com/customer-services/support).

Ok we are also thinking the same thank you.

MartinsSeimuski
Level 2
Did you manage to solve issue?

Carol__Ouellet
Level 5
I would like to know as well.

TetsujiJunicho
Level 9
Same here. Need hellp please.